The Brazilian Flightsim Development Group (BFDG) brings you the fantastic Sikorsky UH-60/S70 Blackhawk for X-Plane 10.
The Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawk is a four-bladed, twin-engine, medium-lift utility helicopter manufactured by Sikorsky Aircraft. Sikorsky submitted the S-70 design for theUnited States Army’s Utility Tactical Transport Aircraft System (UTTAS) competition in 1972. The Army designated the prototype as the YUH-60A and selected the Black Hawk as the winner of the program in 1976, after a fly-off competition with the Boeing Vertol YUH-61.
The UH-60A entered service with the U.S. Army in 1979, to replace the Bell UH-1 Iroquois as the Army’s tactical transport helicopter. This was followed by the fielding of electronic warfare and special operations variants of the Black Hawk. Improved UH-60L and UH-60M utility variants have also been developed. Modified versions have also been developed for the U.S. Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard.
The BFDG Blackhawk package includes:
- 6¨models divided in two main categories: with and without radome. Both categories including 3 models: without, with 2 external tanks, and with 4 external tanks.
- A CSL folder with a model to be used in your preferred online network
- 4 texture packs – A paint kit
- Nice UH-60 sounds
- Animated flight controls, rotor axis and blades
- Detailed virtual cockpit and cabin with animated switches, knobs and levers
- Nice virtual cockpit night lighting
- Animated gear and strut compression
- Custom Airfoils
- Realistic Flight Characteristics
- Animated gunner windows with retractable M134’s
- Animated pilot and cargo doors
- Stability augmentation system
- Passengers in or out just in a click
- Hoist down with a rescue man just in a click
- A HRST rope extraction to 5 men just in a click
- A slung load with some crates in a cargo net just in a click
- FMS/GPS – Autopilot – NOE Flight mode
- Nice flight model tested by real heli pilots
- English manual – user friendly – checklists