The Sikorsky SH-3 Sea King is an American twin-engined anti-submarine warfare (ASW) helicopter designed and built by Sikorsky Aircraft. A landmark design, it was the world’s first amphibious helicopter and one of the first ASW rotorcraft to use turboshaft engines. The Sea King has been built under license by Agusta in Italy, Mitsubishi in Japan, and by Westland in the United Kingdom as the Westland Sea King.
- High quality Sikorsky SH-3 Sea King 3D model complete with realistic spec, shine, and custom bump mapping to bring every rivet and surface to life.
- Many custom features have been simulated using SASL plugin, giving much greater functionality than is available through X-Plane alone.
- Custom Sikorsky SH-3 Sea King startup system
- AFCS – Automatic Flight Control System
- Animated doors and ASAC radome
- 3D Sikorsky SH-3 Sea King exterior lighting designed to make full use of HDR mode
- Full independent night lighting
- Instrument reflections
- Custom built Hover indicator gauge
- Detailed User Manual and Pilots Checklist
Smart Menu Technology
- Smart Livery
- Quick access to doors – GPU
- Views – FOV – Sound volume
- Stability control
Ten Sikorsky SH-3 Sea King variants included covering:
- ‘Regular’ Sea King with 17 paints and 9 variants
- ‘Commando’ version with 3 paints and 1 variant
Sling load compatible with custom sling loading gauge
- Extra cargo crate included for sling load action!