LFMN – Nice Cote d’Azur & City is an international airport located 3.2 NM southwest of Nice. It is the third busiest airport in France and serves as a focus city for Air France and an operating base for easyJet. In 2013, it handled 11,554,195 passengers. The airport is positioned 7 km (4 mi) west of the city centre.
Just Sim’s virtual rendition is extremely detailed and of a high resolution for extreme realism! The airport has been studied by the team to make every corner a faithful replica of the real airport! This comes with two installers, one for the airport and one for the city, so you can optionally only run one if you wish or both!
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution photo scenery near airport and city.
- All objects are manually placed.
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- Runway reflection effect.
- Custom apron lights.
- High resolution building textures.
- Optimized for excellent performance.
- Animated custom ground vehicles.
- X-Life traffic compatible.