LEGE – Girona Costa Brava (Cat Aeroport de Girona – Costa Brava, Spanish Aeropuerto de Gerona-Costa Brava) (IATA: GRO, ICAO: LEGE) is the international airport in the north-east of Catalonia (Spain), 12 km from the Girona city. It`s good transport links between Barcelona, the Costa Brava and the Pyrenees.
LEGE – Girona was built in 1965 but differed only minor passenger traffic. In the early 2000s passenger traffic has increased dramatically when the low-cost airline Ryanair decided to make Girona airport as one of its hubs. Over the past six years the number of passengers has increased by more than 10-fold – from 557,000 in 2002 to 5,510,970 in 2008.
Girona Airport is often used as an alternative to the airport of Barcelona, because it is located 92 km north of Barcelona. Barcelona can be reached directly by bus or taxi or train from the train station of Girona.
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution photo scenery near airport.
- All autogen objects are manually placed.
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures.
- Optimized for excellent performance.
- Inclusion of manual in PDF format.
- Animated custom ground vehicles.
Windows 7 / 8/ 10, Linux, MacOS
Dual Core Processor with 3 Ghz or faster
Min. 4096 MB RAM
3D graphics card 1024 MB/2Gb”