International airport located in United States California.
John Wayne International Airport is a commercial airport in Orange County. Providing General aviation operation, commercial operations and several facilities like the Aeroclub pilot training at the airport serve the general aviation and corporate aviation community.
Serve the largest airlines at John Wayne Airport were Southwest Airlines, American Airlines, United Airlines, Alaska Airlines, and Delta Air Lines
The main runway, is 5,701 feet (1,738 m), is one of the shortest of any major airport in the United States, and passenger airliners at the airport have never been larger than the Boeing 757. and some
2 larger cargo aircraft fly from SNA, such as the FedEx A310/300. Gates are built to handle planes up to the size of a Boeing 767, which could operate with payload/fuel load restrictions
John Wayne Airport is 14 miles (23 km) from Orange County’s main attraction – the Disneyland Resort. (Los Angeles International Airport is 35 miles (56 km) from Disneyland.) John Wayne Airport covers 504 acres (2.04 km2). The airport has multiple general aviation facilities, an airline concourse building split into three terminal areas, and 2 paved runways.
• Runway 2L/20R: 5,701 by 150 feet (1,738 m × 46 m), used by commercial aircraft and general aviation serving most incoming and departing traffic to the west of the airport. This runway is ILS equipped.
• Runway 2R/20L: 2,887 by 75 feet (880 m × 23 m), used by smaller general aviation aircraft and light aircraft.
The airport is the home base for approximately 450 general aviation aircraft
- Animated Jetways
- Ground Traffic in whole airport for G. Aviation and Commercial services
- Randomly placed static aircraft, can be easily toggled off in the X-Plane settings
- UHD Textures
- Detailed 3D modeling
- PBR Materials
- Ground reflections and decals
- Custom “soft” animated 3D Grass blends with orthophotos
- Custom HDR Lights billboard and spill in Terminal and Taxi Signs
- High resolution orthoimagery for the airport
- Animated radar
- Accurate ATC/TAXI flows
- Specially for the mid-to-low end machines: we ship a replacement dsf file, that removes the 3D cars, where already exist as part of the orthophotos
- Airport Chart PDF