LaGuardia 2020 for X-Plane 10 is a high-definition scenery pack for LaGuardia International Airport by Airportech.
LaGuardia International Airport (KLGA) is located five miles northeast of downtown New York City. Opened in 1939 as New York Municipal Airport, it serves the 5th-most populous urban area in the world. In 2015, over 31 million passengers traveled through the airport, and it was the busiest airport in the country without any non-stop service to Europe. LaGuardia has nearly 1,000 daily aircraft operations to and from destinations in the US and Canada, comprised largely of business travelers. The airport features two runways, a 240 foot tall air traffic control tower, and 51 gates throughout five terminals.
Built for X-Plane 11
- Detailed models of the air terminal, ferry terminal, and other various buildings
- High-resolution, custom ground textures
- Animated jetways with working docking guidance system
- Custom airport vehicles with animated wheels and lighting
- Animated ground, sea, and rail traffic
- Custom made airport diagram and gate map
- Support for World Traffic
- Support for new service vehicles
- Works with Drzewiecki New York Airports and City
In 2015, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo and Vice President of the United States Joe Biden announced a $4 billion plan to rebuild the airport from the ground up with an estimated completion date of 2020. This scenery package is a thoughtful reproduction of the proposed new design.
For more information, visit here